Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Balancing Edges website.
The term ‘Balancing Edges’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
4 Florin Drive,
Our company registration number is 08345940 and the place of registration is:
4 Florin Drive,
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Invoices to be paid within 28 days from the date of receipt
- The Client shall reimburse all Balancing Edges out of pocket expenses incurred in providing the Services within 28 days of receipt of Balancing Edges’ invoice and all relevant receipts.
- Mileage will be paid at 45p per mile.
- The Client and Balancing Edges declare and confirm that it is the intention of the parties that Gavin Percy shall have the status of a self-employed person, or an employee of Balancing Edges, and Gavin Percy, or Balancing Edges, shall be responsible for all income tax liabilities and national insurance or similar contributions in respect of his fees. Accordingly, Balancing Edges hereby agrees to indemnify the Client in respect of any claims that may be made by the relevant authorities against the Client in respect of income tax and national insurance or similar contributions relating to the Services under this Agreement.
- Balancing Edges may be engaged, employed or concerned in any other business, trade, profession or other activity during this project outside of the days arranged with the Client.
- Balancing Edges will comply with the Client’s data protection policy when processing personal data relating to any employee, worker, customer, Client, supplier or agent of the Client.
- Balancing Edges shall be liable for and shall indemnify the Client [and any other company in its group] for any loss, liability, costs (including reasonable legal costs), damages or expenses arising from the provision of the Services and shall maintain in force during the period of this agreement adequate insurance cover with reputable insurers (currently with Markel Insurance), acceptable to the Client.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.