Mental Health & Wellbeing Training
On-line Mental Health Training with Balancing Edges
Central to any well-being programme is one thing: training.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training encourages people to talk freely about mental health, reducing stigma and creating a more positive work culture.
By embedding MHFA training in your organisation you can:
- give your people the tools to keep themselves and their colleagues healthy.
- encourage them to access support when it’s needed, for a faster recovery.
- empower people with a long term mental health condition to thrive in work.
- stop preventable mental health issues arising by building a supportive culture.
- drive positive, long term cultural change across your organisation.
- significantly reduce the costs associated with mental ill health.
Training is now available on-line.
- Mental Health First Aid Training with a mix of open learning and live sessions
- Mental Health Awareness – 4 hours online training
Balancing Edges will assess your existing strategy and benefits and demonstrate ways in which communication can be improved and wellbeing can become a continuous culture in your business.
For the last six years has been running his own Sales, Marketing and Training Consultancy for the Hospitality Industry – Winning Edges.
Following some Mental Health issues close to him Gavin has decided to specialise in Mental Health First Aid Training to improve attitudes to Mental Health in the workplace. This will improve morale; loyalty; productivity and employee wellbeing.
Gavin is the nominated trainer for the HBAA in this area
Leigh is recognised as a key leader, both within her businesses and the wider within the meetings industry.
Leigh was also HBAA Chair in 2016 where she remains a board member today where she continues to champion Mental Health as an association initiative. Leigh also held the position of chair of GTMC conferences, events and meetings steering group.
Steering board member and the Meetings Show and CHS.